How To Make Money With A Real Estate Blog : Make Money in Real-Estate by Buying for Cash-Flow, Arbitrage & Forced Appreciation
How To Make Money With A Real Estate Blog Video
How To Make Money With A Real Estate Blog
Make Money in Real-Estate by Buying for Cash-Flow, Arbitrage & Forced Appreciation
There are only 3 ways to make money with a property.
1) Through Rental Income Cash-Flow.
2) Through Forced Appreciation & Arbitrage
3) Through Speculation & Market Appreciation.
You can control the first 2 but you can’t really control the third.
I’ve created personas that align to the 3 ways you make money:
1) Johny Cashflow – Cashflow is KingKong. Johny is obsessed with rental income and looks for the highest cash on cash return he can get. He aims for minimum 25% annual return on investment just from rental cashflow. If the real estate market falls apart tomorrow he knows he can rely on his rental income cashflow.
2) Annie Arbitrage – She is all about making money on the buy. Annie sometimes buys properties that need renovation and realizes value because she can renovate for less than the market values the renovation, thus creating a gain. Annie Arbitrage makes money even in a down market.
3) Susie Speculator – she is all about that appreciation and speculates on the future price of the property. She doesn’t rely on cashflow, or buying properties below market value or about renovating properties. She is relying solely on market conditions to change. Susie is taking a big risk as she can’t control market or predict the future.
Don’t be a Susie Speculator first. Be a Susie Speculator last. Buy for Cashflow and look for Arbitrage (create your own forced appreciation through renovation).
If you enjoy this video and want to see more videos like this let me know in the comments!
Mike Rosehart Business & Coaching Inquires: RosehartCoaching@gmail.com
You should watch all of my videos, and check-out all of my posts on my blog before you contact me about this, if you watched all of my videos/read my posts – I don’t think you’ll need coaching. Regardless, I’m happy to meet with and help people – that’s my mission.
My Blog: http://www.25andfree.com/
Bigger Pockets: https://www.biggerpockets.com/users/michael_ivey
Michael Rosehart is a 25 year old early retired, self-made millionaire, with a young family, who unlocked financial independence or FIRE at the age of 24 through Real Estate investing and extreme frugality. He bought his first property at the age of 19 (in 2012), while still in university studying business finance, and scaled up to build a 15 property portfolio in 2017 that cash-flowed over ,000/month (net) in London, Ontario, Canada (The FIRE Mecca). Mike is obsessed with all things personal finance. He created this channel to share what worked for him, what didn’t, and to help educate others on all things financial independence (FI), real estate, and managing it all with a young family. Subscribe to follow Mike on his journey to help others unlock financial independence through passive income streams.
A few how to make money with a real estate blog products I can recommend: